Online Project Assistant - MN/WI
Rochester, Minnesota 55905
- Provides support to Digital Production team and interacts closely with other project assistants.
- Provides a variety of support functions for website projects.
- Assists in maintaining accurate records and preparing reports.
- Participates in quality assurance testing of site content and functionality.
- Meets deadlines and maintains accuracy and quality standards in a fast-paced, online publishing environment.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Post high school education recommended, associate degree or better preferred.
- Past experience in the medical field or medical terminology and experience working effectively in a team-based environment required.
- Possesses an excellent understanding of computers and the internet, a basic understanding of multimedia computers and Web publishing, including HTML, and Web browsers.
- Requires independent problem solving skills, flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates proficiency in typing/word processing, MS Outlook and MS Excel, as well as excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Possesses strong human relations, communication, and organizational skills to interact with a variety of customers and personnel, both within and outside the institution.
- Has demonstrated the ability to take direction well.
If operates powered industrial trucks PIT training required?
If works in a respirator-required area training and medical clearance required?
If works with magnetic fields radiation or lasers appropriate training required?
If potential exposure to blood/body fluids BBP training and post-exposure follow-up required?
If works with hazardous chemicals hazard communication training required?
If drives DOT regulated vehicles must be DOT qualified?
If operates a client vehicle must have a valid driver's license and MVR check?
Will the ability to distinguish color be required for this role?