- Performs a variety of clerical tasks to support the department/division/work unit as directed.
- Clerical tasks may include, but are not limited to: photocopying; sending and distributing faxes; scanning; running errands; receiving and returning outside materials/films/media; performing miscellaneous typing and basic data entry; sending reprints and/or mass mailings; ordering and organizing office supplies and/or educational materials; maintaining and organizing department/division library and/or conference rooms; sorting and distributing mail; filing; assisting with answering office phones; requesting articles from the library; calling, loaning and/or returning medical records; and providing support for other medical record activities as directed.
Specific Job Details:
- Worker will be processing correspondence via email/letters regarding appointments, results, no shows to appointments etc.
- Must have excellent typing skills 35+wpm and able to navigate multiple computer applications.
- HS diploma required
- 0600 – 1430 (30 minute lunch)
- 0600 – 1500 (1 hour lunch)
- 0630 – 1500 (30 minute lunch)
- No later than 1500 hours as our last mail pickup is at 1500 hours.
- Requires a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Requires knowledge of basic office equipment (computers, photocopiers, fax machines, etc).
- Must possess good organizational skills. Must be able to carry out duties and receive direction from multiple sources with moderate supervision.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Will be accountable for the delivery and pick-up of all items in an efficient manner