- Performs a variety of clerical tasks to support the department/division/work unit as directed.
- Clerical tasks may include, but are not limited to: photocopying;
- sending and distributing faxes;
- scanning; running errands;
- receiving and returning outside materials/films/media; performing miscellaneous typing and basic data entry;
- sending reprints and/or mass mailings;
- ordering and organizing office supplies and/or educational materials;
- maintaining and organizing department/division library and/or conference rooms;
- sorting and distributing mail; filing; assisting with answering office phones;
- requesting articles from the library;
- calling, loaning and/or returning medical records;
- and providing support for other medical record activities as directed.
- Requires a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Requires knowledge of basic office equipment (computers, photocopiers, fax machines, etc).
- Must possess good organizational skills.
- Must be able to carry out duties and receive direction from multiple sources with moderate supervision.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Will be accountable for the delivery and pick-up of all items in an efficient manner
Specific Job Details:
- Hours: 0600a – 1500p hours with 1 hour lunch. (6a-3p)
- Looking for excellent computer skills as they will be navigating multiple computer applications.