Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Premium automobile manufacturer is seeking a Department Administrator to support both the Department Head of Vehicle Distribution Centers (VDC) and the Department Head of Customer Relations and Services and their direct reports.
Responsibilities include compiling and creating KPI reporting for VDCs and monthly reporting for international counterparts, answering phone calls, creating expense reports, updating Outlook calendars, creating/managing travel itineraries, scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, and taking minutes.
The Administrator will also complete other ad-hoc reporting duties and projects as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Three years of administrative/office experience.
• Minimum keyboarding speed of 50 wpm.
• Proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Use of SAP (training provided) for purchase requisitions/payables and Concur (training provided) for travel arrangements and expense reports.
• Superior verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills; team-oriented attitude.
• Great attention to detail.
• Ability to use sound decision making, demonstrate adaptability, take initiative, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines while working gracefully under pressure.
• Ability to use discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.