Office 365/Sharepoint Online Developer
San Francisco, California
- Office 365/SharePoint Online engineering and system administration.
- Support the configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of Microsoft Office 365 business productivity services, which include: SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, and other ancillary services in the Office 365 business productivity suite.
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to business productivity based initiatives.
- Must be able to contribute to design discussions, take direction and execute (“hands on keyboard”) in order to deliver solutions within defined timelines.
- Perform typical system administrative activities such as site provisioning, configuration to meet business requirements, setting appropriate permissions and sharing in order to facilitate business needs, while preserving security of information assets.
- Work within defined standards, ensuring alignment with strategic direction for information management – maintaining a cohesive business productivity ecosystem.
- Provide Developer support as required, to enable both SharePoint-hosted and provider-hosted applications, add-ins (e.g. manage app catalog, app registrations, application trust), and integrations with other SaaS services, such as Salesforce/SharePoint integration via REST API.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory with emphasis on Single Sign-on (SSO) integration with other (third-party) SaaS services, such as Workday, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Amazon Web Services and others.
- Familiarity with Azure Application proxy and Azure portal administration is desired.
- Familiarity with the SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Online APIs, and supporting the SharePoint app development model is required.