New York, New York
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required. Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- Valid NY nursing license
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- RNs Must scrub
- Minimum of 2 solid years of Operating Room experience required
- BSN required
- CNOR preferred
- Shift is 10 hours flexed between 7am and 11:30pm with Saturday rotation as needed
- Unit is closed on all legal holidays. Traveler will not be paid for these days, but will be given the opportunity to make up these days at the end of the assignment