Providence, Rhode Island
Post Date: 05/26/2017 2017-05-26 Job ID: 8745 Category: Health
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required. Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- Must have Level I Trauma experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Valid RI license or COMPACT license
- BLS from AHA required