Grand Rapids, Michigan
Post Date: 04/13/2017 Job ID: 8330 Category: Technology
- Manages multiple network infrastructure projects and operational tasks concurrently. Installs, configures, upgrades and troubleshoots Cisco routers and switches.
- Troubleshoots WAN related problems including OSPF and BGP routing and design.
- Configures routers for BGP, OSPF, NAT, HSRP, multicast.
- Troubleshoots, installs and configures connections to Point-to-Point Ethernet and MPLS circuits.
- Installs and configures Access, Core and Distribution switches and routers.
- Provides second and third level support to Network Operations and team members.
- Designs, configures, and maintains Internet Infrastructure and DMZ
- Configures and maintains all LAN and WAN devices and provides QOS
- Responsible for Network management (LAN and WAN)
- Responsible for WAN management
- Designs, configures, and maintains LAN voice and data networks.
- Configures and maintains internet infrastructure; Cisco Routers, Cisco VPN concentrator, Cisco Catalyst switches, Radius servers, Cisco ACS, A10 Load balancers/WAFs/IDS-IPS, and Cisco Wireless.
- Configures, maintains, monitors Wireless networks
- Knowledge of the following managing and monitoring tools is a plus: Fluke, CiscoWorks, Solarwinds, and Netbrain
- Fully knowledgeable in security concepts and methodologies in Policies and Procedures, vulnerability assessments, PCI and SOX compliancy, and security architecture as it relates to networking and telecommunications