Nuclear Med Tech
Lynwood, California 90262
- Under the supervision of the Nuclear Medicine Physician, prepares, calibrates, logs, and administers radioactive isotopes to patients undergoing a variety of nuclear medicine procedures.
- Operates Gamma Camera imaging equipment, computers, and other isotope sensitive equipment to obtain a visual representation or measurement or isotope concentration in specific body areas/organs.
- This position requires providing care and service to a pediatric through geriatric patient population.
- The associate is responsible for providing age appropriate care to critically ill through acutely ill individuals in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional and developmental age of the individual served.
- Prior 1 experience preferred in hospital
- Associate degree preferred