Batesville, Indiana 47006
• Perform measurement of components, weldments, and products to determine conformance to drawing or engineering specifications for problem solving activities.
• Perform and analyze measurements for machine capability studies.
• Perform and evaluate measurements for process capability studies or control charts.
• Perform First Article Inspections (FAI’s) to ensure that all fabricated and welded components meet engineering specifications.
• Maintain FAI and measurement records.
• Perform tool verifications to ensure tooling is able to provide components that meet specification.
• Provide the appropriate management and engineering resources with feedback on measurement results.
• Train personnel in use of quality tools and techniques, measurement techniques, gage usage, and blueprint reading.
• May perform process verifications to ensure production of products are consistent with established standards.
• May participate in product development activities in the development phase.
• May participate in manufacturing/quality projects for improvements in safety, quality, cost, and delivery.
• 4 years of technical experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a specific
• technical discipline. Knowledge of hand-held measurement devices, knowledge of CMM measurement
• Associate Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience by combination of education and work
• experience in a specific technical discipline.