Member Services Rep
Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
• Build lasting relationships with customers
• Educate customers, providers and employers about products and services over the telephone
• Comply with HIPPA and CMS regulations
• Schedule medical appointments and transportation for patients and/or care givers when needed
• Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
• Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
• Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
• Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience