Medical Insurance Specialist
Voca Health has an opportunity for a Medical Insurance Specialist with our client in Jacksonville. Interested candidates will reach out to Chad Miller at email@example.com, direct line 952-303-8110.
- Collects, reviews, discusses, and documents demographic, insurance, and financial information with patients and payers for our Client’s in Arizona, Jacksonville and Rochester Revenue Cycles.
- Responsible for management and collection of our Client’s Account Receivables through the use of automated systems and revenue cycle processes.
- Responds to and resolves a variety of account, billing and payment issues from patients and customers.
- Follows approved guidelines and policies regarding routine patient and payer interactions.
- Makes independent decisions that require individual and/or team analysis, reasoning, and problem solving.
- Interprets, applies and communicates our Client’s policies regarding medical and financial aspects of patient care to assure optimal reimbursement for both the patient and our Client.
- This individual must accurately document interactions and interpret interactions documented by others.
- Hours: M-F 8a-5p
- Obtain prior authorizations from insurance companies for hospital related services and surgeries.
- This position is a great fit for Medical Billing, Medical Biller, Front Office, Medical Assistant, Hospital Billing, Medical Insurance, and Prior Authorizations.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and possess the ability to negotiate payment reimbursement from patients and third party payers, via incoming and outgoing phone calls or face to face interactions.
- Precert/Prior Auth experience recommended
Voca is a national full service staffing and consulting company that specializes in Staff Augmentation, Direct Hire and Executive Search placement. Our client base covers mid-size companies to Fortune 500 organizations to include a full range of industries which provides us the opportunity to place you in IT, Healthcare, Accounting/Finance, Legal and Professional positions. Our goal is to provide the tools and opportunities to help our consultants grow, and to provide the best possible candidates to our clients.