- Materials Handlers are responsible for the correct receiving, replenishment, picking/packing/shipping, crediting, truck loading/unloading, and housekeeping duties for MIC.
- Proper rotation and industry storage guidelines are to be followed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment for all.
- Must meet or exceed performance metrics.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisory staff. Need to meet productivity standard.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills are very helpful.
- On-the-job training for all job responsibilities is provided.
- Need to meet productivity standard.
- Must be available for occasional overtime.