Marketing Product Manager II
Post Date: 04/10/2017 2017-04-10 Job ID: 8291 Category: Technology
- A Bachelor' s degree in Business or Technology discipline- or related equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is required -Innate curiosity to continuously improve the digital purchasing experience and reservations agent facing tools for the traveling public
- Knowledge of Our Client’ s Air Lines and/or the airline industry, travel landscape and consumer behavior
- Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-departmental team environment and delivering results on time and on budget
- Prior work experience in Digital, Consulting, Network Planning & Scheduling, Operations, Reservations, or Revenue Management a plus
- Technical understanding of web applications and website UI design preferred Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture/Site Catalyst) and Adobe Experience Manager a plus Proven marketing & analytical experience
- Strong leadership skills, written & oral communication skills, positive attitude, & able to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment
- We are seeking a Product Specialist for Direct Channel Customer Satisfaction product management with a passion for building an exceptional user experience and improving customers' satisfaction with the digital properties.
- The core of the role is to improve satisfaction on our client’ s website, the mobile experiences including our Client' s Fly apps, the Reservations agent facing tools and emerging platforms.
- You must be a self-starter focused on improving digital experiences to achieve business goals.
- As the product specialist, you will work with UX/Design, development and key business stakeholders to define and plan the launch of new features.
- You will be responsible for continuous optimization of our Client’ s products and measuring the success of initiatives in terms of revenue, customer and agent satisfaction and reduce call handle time.
- Utilize market research, customer and agent feedback, web analytics data, and industry trends to understand customer needs, discovering competitive and functional gaps and identifying new opportunities to ultimately define a product roadmap
- Managing, Researching, and Resolving Executive Inquiries
- Support the product development lifecycle for Direct Channel customer satisfaction by defining development requirements, helping to create wireframes with our Client’ s digital agency, coordinate design and content for new features, triage bugs, lead User Acceptance Testing, and complete post-launch analysis
- Work closely with our Product Managers, IT developers, UX designers, and cross-functional commercial and operational business teams to successfully drive, execute and deliver on initiatives
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders across the organization to share priorities, roadmap, and key learnings
- Define success criteria & metrics of new products & perform post-implementation analysis and ongoing optimization