Marketing Product Manager II
Atlanta, Georgia 30354
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology discipline- or related equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is required -Innate curiosity to continuously improve the digital purchasing experience and reservations agent facing tools for the traveling public
- Knowledge of Our Client’s Air Lines and/or the airline industry, travel landscape and consumer behavior
- Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-departmental team environment and delivering results on time and on budget
- Prior work experience in Digital, Consulting, Network Planning & Scheduling, Operations, Reservations, or Revenue Management a plus
- Technical understanding of web applications and website UI design preferred Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture/Site Catalyst) and Adobe Experience Manager a plus Proven marketing & analytical experience
- Strong leadership skills, written & oral communication skills, positive attitude, & able to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment
- We are seeking a Product Specialist for Direct Channel Customer Satisfaction product management with a passion for building an exceptional user experience and improving customers' satisfaction with the digital properties.
- The core of the role is to improve satisfaction on our client’s website, the mobile experiences including our Client's Fly apps, the Reservations agent facing tools and emerging platforms.
- You must be a self-starter focused on improving digital experiences to achieve business goals.
- As the product specialist, you will work with UX/Design, development and key business stakeholders to define and plan the launch of new features.
- You will be responsible for continuous optimization of our Client’s products and measuring the success of initiatives in terms of revenue, customer and agent satisfaction and reduce call handle time.
- Utilize market research, customer and agent feedback, web analytics data, and industry trends to understand customer needs, discovering competitive and functional gaps and identifying new opportunities to ultimately define a product roadmap
- Managing, Researching, and Resolving Executive Inquiries
- Support the product development lifecycle for Direct Channel customer satisfaction by defining development requirements, helping to create wireframes with our Client’s digital agency, coordinate design and content for new features, triage bugs, lead User Acceptance Testing, and complete post-launch analysis
- Work closely with our Product Managers, IT developers, UX designers, and cross-functional commercial and operational business teams to successfully drive, execute and deliver on initiatives
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders across the organization to share priorities, roadmap, and key learnings
- Define success criteria & metrics of new products & perform post-implementation analysis and ongoing optimization