Post Date: 06/13/2017 Job ID: 8907 Category: Professional
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner closely with the Marketing leaders to carry out the execution of marketing projects.
- Areas of work include but are not limited to: content creation, email communications, building out email templates, creating internal sales education tools, social media marketing, website updates, event/webcast management, and creative asset development.
- Act as primary project manager on campaigns and initiatives he/she is managing working closely with all parties involved to meet deadlines and launch dates.
- Will be responsible for reporting out metrics and successes on relevant campaigns and activities to leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to make strategic decisions with strong interpersonal skills, facilitation capabilities and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in collaborative setting with the marketing team members on projects and initiatives.
- Ensures fast, clear communication of all relevant marketing activities and tools to relevant stakeholders, and collects regular feedback.
- BA/BS required
- 3 – 5 years of experience – background in B2B marketing preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Very proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient in marketing automation and customer relationship management software (Preferred: Eloqua, Salesforce)
- Strategic yet able to execute.
- The need to drive for results and have fun!