New York, New York
Post Date: 05/26/2017 2017-05-26 Job ID: 8743 Category: Professional
- Developing a messaging and value proposition hierarchy and effective go-to-market strategies that drive demand generation and customer engagement
- Manage implementation of programs across our matrix organization.
- Leveraging industry, competitor, and customer insights to inform program strategy
- Continually evaluating and adjusting marketing communications to respond to markets trends and competitive conditions, as well based upon as data analytics and performance.
- Crafting targeted messaging for strategic, ongoing and campaign-specific collateral, including, digital/print media assets, website, blog posts, partnerships, content syndication, social media, webinars, events, etc., to drive business results.
- Effectively working with corporate partners such as Creative Services, Demand Center, Tradeshow, Market Research and other business leaders to support and shape associated marketing programs, campaigns and incentives.
- Measuring effectiveness and ROI of marketing strategies and tactics with data analytics and recalibrating to maximize results.
- Partnering with leadership to create effective sales tools to help deliver a value-driven message to the sales channel
- 4 – 8 years of B2B marketing, strategy, or product management experience.
- Professional services or financial services experience a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or related field required. MBA or JD preferred.
- Ability to clearly articulate a strategy around a set of complex problems and solutions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; comfortable working with data.
- Must possess excellent marketing communication skills and have a high degree of customer orientation.
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with other function groups, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Capable of managing marketing initiatives and/or products, including a demonstrated ability to effectively maximize the ROI of marketing strategies.
- Smart, results-oriented, ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Exceptional work ethic, judgment, and a commitment to high-quality deliverables.
- Strong internal and external communicator with the ability to interact with managers and colleagues at all levels.
- Highly collaborative individual with a positive attitude and proven ability to drive results and work well in a matrix organization and effectively manage across boundaries.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.