Post Date: 07/14/2017 2017-07-14 Job ID: 9339 Category: Professional
- Support Sr. Digital Marketing Manager in their demand generation efforts for assigned marketing stakeholders. Own proper execution of campaigns, programs and tactics with a focus on digital and integrated marketing messaging.
- Consult on tactical best practices.
- Partner with Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to understand their business and objectives to drive qualified leads through development and execution of consistent, measurable demand gen campaigns.
- Partner with our testing and landing page optimization expert to identify opportunity for A/B and multivariate tests and personalization tactics to improve core website functionality and digital campaign assets.
- Partner with digital insight analysts to setup end-to-end reporting for our marketing campaigns, programs and tactics against our marketing. Identify areas of improvement within our programs and tactics for continuous optimization.
- Recognize emerging digital technologies and assess how these opportunities will work (or might not make sense) for our business.
- Foster strong working relationships with Demand Center experts and marketing partners.
- Help lead the adoption of a front-line process for all Demand Center activity.
- Provide execution and tactical guidance to marketing stakeholders and work as a liaison with groups such as UX, development, operations and analytics to execute across digital channels.
- Partner with marketing contacts to develop product knowledge, and understanding of brand strategies and consumer/persona insights, attitude and behaviors that can translate into meaningful marketing messaging.
- Challenge the status quo when necessary and follow-through to ensure steps are taken to make change.
- Act as the catalyst for digital transformation, promoting cross-functional focus on customer experience.
- 3+ years in B2B software/services corporate or agency environment supporting clients in B2B Digital and Demand Gen efforts
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and website execution and management
- Confident in making decisions and ability to seek out appropriate input and buy-in
- Exceptional ability to foster working relationships and build partnerships resulting in successful outcomes
- Experience influencing and collaborating across a large, matrixed organization
- Highly developed strategic thinking skills; strong analytical skills