Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
The Marketing Associate will perform a range of administrative, finance and marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the MINI USA marketing department. This position will interact with the controlling, purchasing, and accounts payable departments to ensure the team’s needs are met for the creation of requisitions and purchase orders, while managing the inflow/outflow of invoices and receivables. As well, the position will interact with product, sales, aftersales and legal departments to ensure that the offline and online communications reflect the product and the brand. The individual will work with the extended MINI team, to ensure that all efforts deliver on the group’s business needs.
1. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in SAP/IFT for entering purchasing requisitions, managing purchase orders, goods-receipts and accruals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to actively listen
- Must have strong organization skills with the ability to be resourceful, flexible and detail oriented
- Team-oriented and able to work well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand marketing and business concepts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in order to meet tight deadlines
- Effective project management skills and detail oriented
- Must have good deductive reasoning and be able to operate under pressure
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- SAP, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills
- MINI mindset a must!
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to)
- SAP/IFT power user; responsible for all P2P processes, including tracking and budget management
- Manage the PO process for four communications managers coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities with our supporting agencies for MINI Brand, Retail, Digital and Events
- Process all department payment requests, Debit Memos, budget transfers, budget re-class
- Manage Dealer Programs; front-line liaison for dealer inquires and billing processing
- Local marketing team event coordination; property and contract negotiations, catering, hotel room blocks, group transportation when necessary
- Fulfill Motorsports Contingency Program, and monitor motorsports mailbox for submissions and inquires
- Process & monitor all dealer debits/credit via Miscellaneous system. Includes managing COOP Programs and addressing dealer billing inquires
- Maintain/monitor P-Card purchases, statement reconciliations and coding via Rapid Pay Card & PaymentNet
- Review agency status’ on various marketing projects to expedite the flow of all necessary finance requirements, contracts and approvals
- Reconciling vendor budget reports ensuring all reqs are entered and accounted for
- Attending monthly status meetings with agency partners as needed
- Coordinating production of a wide range of marketing communications that involve the corporate website, dealer websites, printed brochures, online and offline media and promotions.
- Participate at MINI events as part of the support team when time permits
- Routing projects for input/approvals within the marketing team, as well as other required departments (i.e. product and legal). Then consolidating and providing concise, clear, and timely feedback to agencies.
- Assisting in gathering input for marketing documents/bulletin and review/QA, working with team lead.
- Interfacing with counterparts and building relationships
- Completing and processing of Purchasing and Controlling forms e.g. new vendor forms, single source forms
- Responsible to maintain office supplies and place orders
- Other administrative tasks as needed, such as coordinating meetings and internal events.
Mandatory performance skill sets: Excellent writing and oral communication, strong organization, resourceful, flexible, detail-oriented, good deductive reasoning; works well as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
Mandatory functional skill sets: Super-user on SAP; excellent PC proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint