- Coordinates and implements marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include support of marketing programs, demand generation, product readiness launches and collateral development.
- Organizes the preparation for large law firm product releases.
- May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has a basic understanding of marketing, and marketing experience is a bonus.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.