Post Date: 08/10/2017 2017-08-10 Job ID: 9715 Category: Professional
- Role will have responsibilities for both customer / channel marketing as well as demand generation marketing.
- Coordinates and implements marketing projects with responsibilities that include content creation and management, advertising, sales channel support, retention messaging, large customer personalization, and creating brand awareness.
- Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, white papers, and reports.
- Prepare status reports on marketing efforts. May require a bachelor' s degree in area of specialty.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Requires 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.