Post Date: 03/20/2017 Job ID: 8108 Category: Professional
*****THIS ROLE IS PART TIME 20 HOURS A WEEK****
- Coordinates and implements marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, special events management, advertising, and creating brand awareness.
- Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports.
- Prepare status reports on marketing efforts.
- May require a bachelor' s degree in area of specialty and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.