2017-04-20 Job ID: 8398 Category: Professional
- Seeking a marketing communications specialist who will manage multiple marketing communications projects from creative execution through final deliverable for marketing and sales materials including collateral, advertising, videos, newsletters, web site, email campaigns, direct mail pieces, sales presentations, product sheets, collection guides, online surveys, integrated communication campaigns, etc.
- Develop and manage schedules and deliverables for marketing communications projects.
- Ensure accuracy, quality and consistency of corporate standards for all marketing communications materials.
- Write and edit copy for a variety of marketing communications including print advertisements, direct mail, email campaigns, articles, press releases, web content, newsletters, corporate and product brochures and other materials.
- Oversee project management of marketing programs for targeted customer segments.
- Integrate key messaging and positioning throughout all marketing collateral materials.
- Drive and manage the internal approval process, including cross-functional approvals, such as regulatory and legal when required.
- Ability to write and edit communications materials.
- Ability to manage online campaigns, email programs and list management.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal).
- Solid computer skills.
- Must be highly organized and effectively manage project timelines.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing, or BA with major in Communications.
- Some experience in marketing communications and public relations with responsibilities for writing, collateral material development and print management, advertising, interactive and branding.
- Candidates should have experience across various disciplines including advertising, media buys, creative development and production, email/interactive/Web site, print production, collateral, direct mail, booth graphics, etc.