Post Date: 05/30/2017 2017-05-30 Job ID: 8764 Category: Professional
- Triage all incoming authorizations, coordinate authorizations with Healthcare Finder, nurse, and monitor authorizations;
- Identify and direct beneficiaries to the most appropriate, cost effective medical care;
- Processes request for authorization according.
- Commitment to offering quality service to internal and external customers;
- Ability to respond quickly and proactively to customer queries;
- Demonstrated teamwork through flexibility and reliability; superior customer service skills;
- Ability to adapt to varied situation and exercise sound judgment
- Minimum HS Diploma, post-secondary or equivalent call center experience, or equivalent required;
- Call center experience may be required;
- Attention to detail;
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills;