- Effectively work across boundaries by partnering with teams such as Product Management, Sales & Account Management, Global Creative Services, Market Research, Finance, Segment Marketing and other business leaders to support and shape associated product marketing programs and user support.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of management and to customers
- Understand attorney and legal support staff workflows and pain points and how our products address those pain points.
- Support product launches, and new releases.
- Develop sales tools, collateral, user guides, and support sales training.
- Assist in managing a marketing budget for assigned projects and programs.
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree in business or marketing related field.
- Min 4 - 7 years of professional marketing, product management or business development experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to think at a high level as well as analyze details when necessary.
- Must be a solutions and action-oriented individual.
- Must have the confidence and ability to work independently as needed
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to develop deep understanding of highly technical product line
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; technical writing skills are a plus
- Creative thinking, critical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt well to change in a fast paced environment
- Proven project management experience
- Proven ability to work well with cross-organizational teams
- PowerPoint/Excel experience
- Comfort and skill in communicating with sales force and consumers