Manager Product Delivery
Parsippany, New Jersey
- Assist in the creation of the hosting and on-premises solutions around Fedwire payments based on target audience.
- Partner with marketing in the market analysis to determine appropriate target audience.
- Lead the creation and maintaining of the Product Marketing Deck and sales material. Train the sales and pre-sales team on the value of the solution.
- Supports the sales and pre-sales team in preparing and presenting the Dovetail/Client Fedwire strategy.
- Create, train, and maintain the Demo for the Fedwire payments offering
- Assist the sales and pre-sales team in the response to the RFPs
- Collaborate with product analyst and technical architects/leads to define future solution enhancement
- Communicate with the client’s subject matter experts and system users to identify business needs and/or resolve product issues, during clearing development, sales meetings and/or workshops
- Travel Required: 45% travel might be required to travel to our North America based clients as needed.
- Familiar with standard product delivery concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience in project management tools, e.g. JIRA
- 3+ years product delivery experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication for both internal and client engagements
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must thrive at working in a fast paced environment with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Detail oriented, flexible with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, ability to think strategically
- Payments experience (e.g. ACH, Fedwire, etc.) required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent