Phoenix, Arizona 85043
- Responsible for supporting and implementing maintenance team tasks, equipment performance standards and support to Pharmacy Operations meeting daily production goals.
- Perform preventive maintenance, inspections, and repairs on electrical and mechanical equipment, devices and components.
- Troubleshoot; routinely inspect equipment and electro-pneumatic controls as necessary on automated equipment.
- Report to Maintenance Supervisor on equipment condition and status as necessary.
- Install all new equipment including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, electronic, and computer systems.
- Maintain an extremely clean work environment.
- Reduce machine down time, improve throughput and overall performance of machines.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules by thoroughly documenting all issues, repairs, parts used, recommendations, etc.
- Must possess a sense of urgency on troubleshooting and repairing equipment for minimal downtime.
- Possess excellent project/assignment completion record.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be able to travel 10% of the time for educational and related business.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions.
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts our Client's overall success first.
- Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Automation and Control Technology or a related field with at least 3 years’ experience.
- In lieu of a degree, 7 years of industrial automation experience with a 4-year apprenticeship in electrical or equivalent trade.
Knowledgeable in the following areas:
- 3-Phase 480v electric and electrical equipment.
- AC/DC motors and motor controls.
- PLC’s-specifically in Allen Bradley
- Automation Controls Networking
- Prior and current NEC code.
- Use of test equipment.
- Previous experience w/ robotics and highly automated industrial cells.
- PLC programming and Controls
- Networking Topology
- Computer and peripheral equipment setup and maintenance.
- You will report to a Maintenance Frontline Leader.