Post Date: 06/20/2017 Job ID: 9010 Category: Professional
This person will be running an inserter. The shift is a 12 hour day shift 6am to 6pm. Working every other weekend and holidays. One week the shift would be Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. The next week the shift will be Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Responsibilities required prolonged standing and lifting boxes weighing 20 to 40 lbs.
- Analyze errors to determine origin and communicate with Supervisor for corrective actions.
- Proficient with PC and Windows tools.
- Capable of performing first level equipment maintenance.
- Willingness to quality control output to ensure high levels of print quality
- Ability to work in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- Shift will be 6am - 6pm with a rotating schedule that includes weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or GED
- Mechanical skills strongly preferred