- Required prolonged standing and lifting boxes weighing 20 to 40 lbs.
- Analyze errors to determine origin and communicate with Supervisor for corrective actions.
- Shift will be 6am - 6pm with a rotating schedule that includes weekends and holidays.
- Proficient with PC and Windows tools.
- Capable of performing first level equipment maintenance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Mechanical skills strongly preferred
- Willingness to quality control output to ensure high levels of print quality