LaCrosse, Wisconsin 54601
- Receives direction from Radiology Director, Managers, Supervisor, Team Leader and
- Radiologists. Works cooperatively with Physicians and Allied Health Personnel. Interacts
- professionally with patients and treats them with dignity and respect.
- Position Overview: (Major Functions and Non-Essential Functions):
- Operates the magnetic resonance imaging equipment to produce quality diagnostic cross-sectional images of any part of the body for review and interpretation by a radiologist.
Specific Job Details:
- M-F with a start date of around 5:30 am- 9:30 pm.
- The shifts are 7.5 hours with a .5 break M-F.
- Saturday will be 6:30 am-3:00 pm.
- Candidate will have more than 2 years of working experience.
- Graduation from an ARRT-certified Health Science Program. One year technologist experience in
- one of the following: Radiography, MRI or Nuclear Medicine.
- Additional Experience and/or Qualifications: (Has Achieved Competency in the
- Following Areas, Job Knowledge and Additional Considerations):
- Knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span.
- The ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and appropriately interpret information. relative to the patient's age-specific needs.
- Technical competence with general radiographic equipment and procedures.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, making decisions and directing work and patient flow to maximize operational efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a commitment to customer service.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and completion of MRI-related courses preferred.
- ARRT certification in one of the following: Radiography (R), MRI (MR) or Nuclear Medicine (N).
- Basic Life Support Certification is required upon hire and must be valid for 90 days or greater from start date.
- Maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) Competency. ARRT (MR) required within 18 months of hire.