MC - Epic Principal Trainer HB Resolute - 3518
The Principal Trainer (PT) is responsible for assessing, analyzing and designing end user training for the clinical practice. The PT will also be accountable to continuously expand, build, and deliver innovative training that meets the needs of the organization and the individuals across the Mayo Clinic Enterprise. Utilizes instructional design/performance consulting, and project management methodologies. Serves as primary customer relationship manager to assigned service lines. Primarily support Care Teams (Providers and Allied Health Staff) through training solutions related to clinical applications, clinical workflow, and orientation and skill/competency development. Participate and collaborates with work groups relative to staff development initiatives and is responsible for implementing change. Mentors and provides direction to staff.
Bachelor's degree in adult education, training and development, Human Resources, medical or related field required. Five years of related experience training related field required. Master's degree preferred. Previous Training & Development experience required.
Specific Job Details:
- This position may support MCHS Minnesota and Rochester, MN Epic implementations. MCHS-MN training period is 7/31/2017 - 12/1/2017.
- Training then shifts to focus on the Rochester, MN, implementation.
- Physical work locations may vary at times during the MCHS MN training.
- Travel to Mankato, MN will be necessary at times.
- This position will likely be over 40 hours/week at times.
- The training team may allow some teleworking during this project.
- Certified in HB Resolute