- Requires proficiency with computer systems, particularly SAP and Microsoft Office Programs.
- Should possess the ability to work harmoniously with a variety of people and have strong team work skills.
- Should possess the ability to prioritize and complete multiple task simultaneously, as well as strong decision-making skills, a high degree of supervisory capability and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 4-7 years
- Coordinate all activities connected to the goods circulation by interfering in the following fields: programming and forecasting, supply, production, material handling, packaging, stock control, warehousing, and distribution until the delivery to final destination.
- Should possess ability to analyze and understand technical manuals and documents, particularly IPC's, EO's, and ERA's and all FAA, EASA and OSHA regulations.