Specific Job Details:
Post Date: 08/09/2017 2017-08-09 Job ID: 9699 Category: Professional
- This position requires direct involvement with specific departments in support of accurate receiving, distribution, inventory control, transportation, records management, warehousing, and storage of products.
- Responsible for daily activities associated with the movement of materials throughout our Client with attention to standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Has significant interaction with suppliers regarding expediting, returns, and solving invoice/receipt problems.
- Provides support for SCM - Logistics; handles a very high volume of incoming requests via phone, mail, and fax, from all levels of our Client’ s staff;
- Provides a point of contact from other SCM areas in order to resolve inquiries and problems; enlists appropriate SCM personnel for assistance, as needed; and works on special projects as assigned.
- Utilizes appropriate sources of information from multiple areas to research/resolve problem transactions related to Invoices not Received and Received not Invoiced.
- Researches/resolves specialty transactions that are derived from verbal or written requests, which may include but is not limited to researching aged items on proof of delivery, identification of shipping mode, and managing returns.
- Assists with distribution of medical products and services including controlled substances and hazardous materials.
- Utilizes a variety of reports to ensure data integrity in transactions including special handling instructions, expediting, critical orders, and routine fulfillment. Identifies possible trends causing processing delays; collaborates with affected individuals to implement long-term solutions.
- Sustains and complies with a broad range of policies and governmental regulations.
- Assists with projects as directed by SCM leadership.
Specific Job Details:
- Obtaining quotes and assisting with placing orders
- Receiving and unboxing
- Inserting a battery and turning them on
- Scanning them and programming them into the Paging Admin system
- Assessment to determine if they can be reused: a. Check display b. Check button functions c. Check sound d. Check condition e. Label with identified problem
- Un-assembly and re-assembly of pagers, repairing buttons, housing, sound, etc. through the use of tools, soldering, de-soldering, and spare parts.
- Sending warrantied pagers in for repair – using a pc to track the pagers by serial number and completing the shipping paperwork.
- Uninstalling/Installing pagers by programming them in the Paging Admin system.
- Parting out and recycling pagers that are no longer operable
- Other duties as assigned.
- SHIFT: M-F, flexible on times, 8 hour shift somewhere between 7a-5p.
- High School diploma/GED; AND,
- Two (2) years' supply chain or related experience.
- A certification in a professional supply chain organization (i.e. CMRP) is equivalent to 1 year of supply chain experience
- Valid Driver’ s License
- Top 3 skills desired for a resume 1) Use of a computer, barcode scanner, and programming software 2) Process and detail oriented – able to follow steps routinely 3) Able to focus and work independently on tasks assigned