Specific Job Details:
Post Date: 09/05/2017 2017-09-05 Job ID: 9988 Category: Professional
- This position requires direct involvement with specific departments in support of accurate receiving, distribution, inventory control, transportation, records management, warehousing, and storage of products.
- Responsible for daily activities associated with the movement of materials throughout our Client with attention to standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Has significant interaction with suppliers regarding expediting, returns, and solving invoice/receipt problems.
- Provides support for SCM - Logistics; handles a very high volume of incoming requests via phone, mail, and fax, from all levels of our Client’ s staff;
- Provides a point of contact from other SCM areas in order to resolve inquiries and problems; enlists appropriate SCM personnel for assistance, as needed; and works on special projects as assigned.
- Utilizes appropriate sources of information from multiple areas to research/resolve problem transactions related to Invoices not Received and Received not Invoiced.
- Researches/resolves specialty transactions that are derived from verbal or written requests, which may include but is not limited to researching aged items on proof of delivery, identification of shipping mode, and managing returns.
- Assists with distribution of medical products and services including controlled substances and hazardous materials.
- Utilizes a variety of reports to ensure data integrity in transactions including special handling instructions, expediting, critical orders, and routine fulfillment.
- Identifies possible trends causing processing delays;
- Collaborates with affected individuals to implement long-term solutions.
- Sustains and complies with a broad range of policies and governmental regulations.
- Assists with projects as directed by SCM leadership.
- Other job-related duties as assigned by leadership
Specific Job Details:
- This position will be in directly involved in project work - labeling, counting and any other work involved in implementing a new inventory management system in procedural areas.
- The candidate will not be driving our Client’ s vehicle but the candidate has to have a valid driver’ s license since they will be required to drive to other of our Client’ s facilities.
- 50% of the time will be in Menomonie and the rest will be at other NWWI sites.
- High School diploma/GED; AND, two (2) years' supply chain or related experience.
- A certification in a professional supply chain organization (i.e. CMRP) is equivalent to 1 year of supply chain experience
- Valid Driver’ s License