Post Date: 07/17/2017 Job ID: 9378 Category: Professional
- This position requires direct involvement with specific departments in support of accurate receiving, distribution, inventory control, transportation, records management, warehousing, and storage of products.
- Responsible for daily activities associated with the movement of materials throughout our Client with attention to standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Has significant interaction with suppliers regarding expediting, returns, and solving invoice/receipt problems.
- Provides support for SCM - Logistics; handles a very high volume of incoming requests via phone, mail, and fax, from all levels of our Client’ s staff;
- Provides a point of contact from other SCM areas in order to resolve inquiries and problems; enlists appropriate SCM personnel for assistance, as needed; and works on special projects as assigned.
- Utilizes appropriate sources of information from multiple areas to research/resolve problem transactions related to Invoices not Received and Received not Invoiced.
- Researches/resolves specialty transactions that are derived from verbal or written requests, which may include but is not limited to researching aged items on proof of delivery, identification of shipping mode, and managing returns.
- Assists with distribution of medical products and services including controlled substances and hazardous materials.
- Utilizes a variety of reports to ensure data integrity in transactions including special handling instructions, expediting, critical orders, and routine fulfillment.
- Identifies possible trends causing processing delays; collaborates with affected individuals to implement long-term solutions.
- Sustains and complies with a broad range of policies and governmental regulations.
- Assists with projects as directed by SCM leadership. Other job-related duties as assigned by leadership.
Specific Job Details:
- 6: 45a-3: 15p
- 40 hours per week
- Every other weekend
- Their primary responsibility will be the management of clinical equipment.
- This includes the cleaning, maintaining, and stocking of equipment according to set par levels throughout the hospital.
- Will also be responsible for filling supply orders, responding to phone calls, and providing basic inventory control support.
- Driving is not required for this position.
- High School diploma/GED; AND, two (2) years' supply chain or related experience.
- A certification in a professional supply chain organization (i.e. CMRP) is equivalent to 1 year of supply chain experience.
- Requires strong personal computer skills, communication skills, problem solving, continuous improvement and teaming skills.
- Serves as a resource on department and institutional initiatives;
- Shares knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assists with SCM continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Must be adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing work environment.
- Able to handle/prioritize tasks simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Works as a team to provide support to all departments;
- Works with other areas of SCM to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Ability to manage time to meet required deadlines.
- Valid FL driver' s license and satisfactory motor vehicle record check required.