Litigation Attorney Editor
New York, New York
- Practical Law is looking for a temporary New York state litigation specialist contractor to write, edit, and review resources related to New York state practice and provide guidance on organizing those resources in a way that would be helpful to litigators.
- The contractor will help organize these materials by task and consider questions a litigator would need to answer to complete those tasks.
- Candidates should be bar admitted in New York and have at least the following skills and experience:
- 2-5 years of recent experience working as a litigator in a law firm, with New York state practice experience.
- Strong knowledge of Westlaw and the resources available to New York state litigators.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, and to explain complex legal issues in plain English.
- Enthusiasm and ambition, with a desire to improve the efficiency of legal services.
- Strong communication skills, particularly given remote nature of position.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.