Rochester, Minnesota 55905
- Receives, processes and provides quality linen to patients and staff throughout the Medical Center in a safe and efficient manner.
- Interacts professionally with all patients, visitors, vendors and Medical Center Staff.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Monitors linen and physical area for cleanliness and other QA/QC requirements.
- On the job training is provided.
- Handle reusable patient care linen.
- Shift: M-F, 2pm-10:30pm
Minimum Education and/or Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Will be required to stand and walk all the scheduled shift.
- Occasionally lifting of 78 pounds.