2017-09-19 Job ID: 10110 Category: Professional
- Receives, processes and provides quality linen to patients and staff throughout the Medical Center in a safe and efficient manner.
- Interacts professionally with all patients, visitors, vendors and Medical Center Staff.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Monitors linen and physical area for cleanliness and other QA/QC requirements.
- 5 days a week worked with rotating weekends and holidays.
- 4: 00am- 12: 20 pm.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- On the job training is provided.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Will be required to stand and walk all the scheduled shift.
- Occasionally lifting of 78 pounds.