- Receives, processes and provides quality linen to patients and staff throughout the Medical Center in a safe and efficient manner.
- Interacts professionally with all patients, visitors, vendors and Medical Center Staff.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Monitors linen and physical area for cleanliness and other QA/QC requirements.
Specific Job Details:
Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:30 pm
The candidates do not need to have previous linen experience.
Any candidate with strong customer service, a good attitude and open to learning new things would be a great addition.
There will be training, so anyone willing to learn and can present themselves professionally would be a good fit.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. On the job training is provided.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Will be required to stand and walk all the scheduled shift.
- Occasionally lifting of 78 pounds.