Rochester, New York
2017-06-26 Job ID: 9097 Category: Legal
- Position requires strong legal research and analytical skills for the allocation of headnotes to a legal hierarchy.
- Must possess exceptional editorial judgment and attention to detail.
- Requires familiarity with Westlaw navigation and on-line research tools and the ability to interpret and analyze legal material within framework of established topics.
- Must meet editorial publishing schedules and quality standards.
- Attention to detail for long periods of time is required.
- Skilled in the use of personal computers and familiarity with word processing and on-line applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to prioritize tasks/projects.
- Able to work successfully in a collaborative or team environment.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with all contacts.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited law school with 0-3 years of experience.
- Performs a variety of tasks working under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.