New York, New York
Post Date: 08/03/2017 2017-08-03 Job ID: 9586 Category: Legal
- Practical Law US is looking for a temporary Legal Editor to work on a contract basis with our Privacy and Data Security service. The editor will:
- Edit resources, including standard form documents, practice guidance notes and checklists in accordance with Practical Law writing style.
- Support privacy and data security content and product development projects.
- Minimum of two years' research and writing experience at a law firm or in a legal publishing setting.
- Enthusiasm and ambition, with a desire to improve the efficiency of legal services.
- A passion for writing and good editing skills, including:
- very close attention to detail;
- impressive command of grammar, punctuation and plain English;
- strong technical drafting skills; and
- the ability to write about complex legal issues clearly and simply.