New York, New York
Post Date: 07/12/2017 Job ID: 9305 Category: Legal
- Write, edit and publish short items on recent legal developments, highlighting the practical implications of recent legal developments.
- Generate weekly e-mails on current legal developments for our database of subscribers and trial subscribers.
- Edit resources (including practice notes, standard documents, standard clauses and checklists) into Practical Law' s house style and plain English.
- Maintain and manage internal progress charts, databases and folders.
- Provide additional editorial support for the US web services as required.
- Candidates must have at least the following skills and experience:
- A keen interest in writing and excellent drafting skills including:
- very close attention to detail;
- good command of grammar, punctuation and plain English; and
- ability to write about complex legal issues clearly, simply and succinctly.
- Social Media experience a plus
- Analytical and research skills and ability to identify key relevant information from sources.
- Ability to work efficiently and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT, administrative and organization skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Enthusiasm to work at a fast-growing company.