- Prepares and examines contracts involving leases, licenses, purchases, sales, insurance, etc.
- Provides legal advice to an organization, prepares resolutions and forms, and participates in major legal actions.
- Responsible for foreseeing and protecting company against legal risks.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited law school with 0-3 years of experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.