- Review trial court documents for eligibility for summary writing and writing of summaries of court decisions, including verdicts, judgments and settlements.
- Reviews trial court documents for relevant information and extract critical information for inclusion in summaries.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision
- Must be a graduate of an accredited law school
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Strong research skills, including familiarity with Westlaw and/or PACER required.
- Writing, journalism or English background preferred.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.