Green Bay, Wisconsin
Post Date: 07/06/2017 Job ID: 9227 Category: Professional
- The primary responsibility of the candidate is to act as the " Producer" of the training session.
- They will be assisting the trainer who will be focused on training the class. Each class is a day and a half so these are lengthy sessions.
- The candidate " Producer" will assist the students taking the class with system access, helping them use the training interface, and most importantly keeping the students on task and paying attention.
- These classes are all virtual.
- There is a mechanism within the training software that will tell the " producer" if someone is multi-taking and not paying attention.
- It is the " producers" job to send them an instant message and ask them to pay attention. In a polite way of course.
- While the predominant need is for Producers, there may be several occasions where this candidate may have to teach the class.
- Person preferably has a Bachelor’ s degree
- Person preferably has some type of training experience.
- Person must be communicative and can hold an audience' s attention.