Lead Application Development Analyst
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
- Exciting opportunity to work in a start-up information technology space with backing from a large corporation;
- The team is actively forming and looking for an experienced and self-motivated individual to instruct, direct and verify the work of other Application Development Analysts, leading team in both technical and business endeavors.
- Oversees program designs, coding or configuring, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects, and responsible for ensuring successful implementation of projects or phases of projects.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems, while considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs.
- Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Coordinates deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches.
- Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- This individual is responsible for quality assurance review and metrics reporting, and serves as a business and practical expert for technical and business processes.
- In addition, the Lead Application Development Analyst will be expected to take on additional formal and informal assignments within their area of expertise.
- Individual should have 5+ years developing Java web services;
- Pay close attention to detail and work well in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Healthcare experience is preferred, but not required.