Lab Call-Center Rep
- Efficiently and effectively manages a heavy volume of incoming laboratory telephone calls.
- Sorts and directs the calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Serves as informational representative of clinical departments/divisions.
- Provides customer service and check-in for outpatient lab services.
- Handles and processes specimens.
- Performs record reviews.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Customer Service, Calling Critical results, answering general laboratory questions, pulling blood and urine samples for add on tests. -Building of send out kits –
- Report management for results to EMR - candidates must have call center and laboratory experience.
- High school education or GED equivalent. Experience in lab customer service, a lab call center, specimen handling or record review is required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional computer skills are required.
- Medical terminology experience is preferred. Customer service experience preferred. Windows/Word proficiency preferred.
- Prefer experience in lab customer service, lab assistant, specimen handling, or record review