Lab Call Center Rep
Post Date: 07/14/2017 Job ID: 9348 Category: Professional
- Efficiently and effectively manages a heavy volume of incoming laboratory telephone calls.
- Sorts and directs the calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Serves as informational representative of clinical departments/divisions.
- Provides customer service and check-in for outpatient lab services.
- Handles and processes specimens.
- Performs record reviews.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
- May need to work at Scottsdale location (transportation provided from Hospital to outpatient clinic in Scottsdale)
Specific Job Details:
- Customer Service, Calling Critical results, answering general laboratory questions, pulling blood and urine samples for add on tests.
- Building of send out kits
- Report management for results to EMR
- Candidates must have call center AND laboratory experience.
- Hours are 07: 00 am-3: 30pm
- High school education or GED equivalent. Experience in lab customer service, a lab call center, specimen handling or record review is required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Superior problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional computer skills are required.
- Additional Qualifications
- Medical terminology experience is preferred. Customer service experience preferred. Windows/Word proficiency preferred.
- Prefer experience in lab customer service, lab assistant, specimen handling, or record review