Grand Rapids, Michigan
- LPN needed for 1st shift - 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 122,600 square foot facility.
- There are 165 beds including 77 beds dedicated to inpatient rehabilitation and 88 beds for long-term care.
- The facility contains new rehabilitation gyms with state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment.
- In addition, an Activities of Daily Living apartment gives residents the chance to practice their routines before they return home.
- Modern living and dining areas are designed to offer space for residents to engage with one another.
- Long Term
- Solid navy scrubs required.
- Must have at least 1 year of LPN experience.