Brighton, Colorado 80601
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required. Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- Management of labor patients - spontaneous or induction, triage, antepartum care, twins, circulating, PACU
- MGSO4 management
- Oxytocin administration
- PPH response, catch and transition of infants, and other pregnancy related events
- High risk volume level II deliver 32 week and above/ level III/IV- 1 OR circ and recovery exp required
- No call required Float to PP for couplet care may be required
- Work multiple areas required all 3 areas desirable
- Support Services: Physical Therapy, Respiratory Services, Phlebotomy, Radiology, Social Services, Rapid Response Teams, Pharmacy. Special Procedures: C/S rate 20% In-house in labor anesthesia - house coverage
- 15 min call and some in-house coverage
- Baby catcher NNP -24/7 Lactation support low ante volume
- ACLS, BCLS, NRP, AWHONN Advanced Fetal Monitoring, IV Start, Triage, Circulate required
- Scrub preferred