Java Programmer 3
Augusta , Maine
This programmer is responsible for analysis, coding, component and assembly testing, documentation and placing in production of all application code for the BMV. This position will be assigned production support and testing with the end users and will work closely with other developers. Additional responsibilities include:
80%: Maintenance of Java Code 1.8 for driver license software
20%: Maintenance, update, creation of Oracle Reports 10Gz
• Code enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
• Test enhancement and development programs.
• Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, software code, management tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
• Follow quality standards.
• Support installation of application releases into production as directed.
• Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
• Java: Intermediate; 4+ years'
• SQL: Intermediate; 4+ years'
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Sense of urgency, task and deadline oriented
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
• Oracle Data Base
• Tom EE (Tomcat) AP Server
• Previous experience working on ACES project